Make withdrawals from your Banamex Afore account.
To make the withdrawal, follow the next steps:
- Choose the withdrawal account.
- Choose the type of withdrawal:
Legally Mandated Withdrawal
- The withdrawal account will be displayed.
- Choose the deposit account.
- Choose the information for the withdrawal.
- Verify on the screen that the data is correct.
- The response screen will display the details of the applied withdrawal.
- SIEFORE: (Sociedad de Inversión Especializada en Fondos para el Retiro).
- A response to your request will be mailed to your home address within three or four working days.
- If your instruction is denied, a response to your request will be mailed to your home address within three or four working days.
- If the operation is not within schedule, you can choose a date to apply the operation.
- “Continue”: Displays the next screen.
- “Return”: Returns to the previous screen.
- “Accept”: Continues with the operation.
- “Print”: Allows you to get a printed copy of the results displayed on the screen.
- “Help”: Gives you specific assistance.
- “Exit”: Ends the session.