You can make payments to personal, automotive or mortgage loans issued by Banamex charging one of your own accounts.
To make the payment follow the next steps:
- Choose the withdrawal account and contract number.
- Choose the payment data: tracking number, monthly payment, full payment or any other amount.
- Choose Additional options and enter the requested data.
- Before applying the payment, verify that the data is correct.
- Enter the dynamic key generated by your Banamex Netkey.
- The screen displays details of the payment applied.
- You can consult your loans on the See folios link.
- If the operation is not within schedule, you can choose a date to apply the operation.
- Rejected Operation: In case of error a message will be displayed with the name of the operation, description and possible solution to the problem.
- “Continue”: Displays the next screen.
- “Return”: Returns to the previous screen
- “Accept”: Continues with the operation.
- “Print”: Allows you to get a printed copy of the results displayed on the screen.
- “Help” Gives you specific assistance.
- “Exit”: Ends the session.