Increase your capital and make deposits or withdrawals through your Banamex Inversion Integral and Banamex Perfiles.
Follow the next steps:
- Choose investment deposit or withdrawal and enter the amount.
- Choose the following Additional options: schedule the investments for a future date or save them as a frequent operation.
- Before applying the investment, verify on the screen that the data is correct.
- The response screen will display the details of your investment.
- Rejected Operation: In case of error a message will be displayed with the name of the operation, description and possible solution to the problem.
- If the operation is not within schedule, you can choose a date to apply the operation.
- The total balance to invest will be the sum of your investment balance plus the amount to be deposited.
- “Continue”: Displays the next screen.
- “Return”: Returns to the previous screen.
- “Accept”: Continues with the operation.
- “Print”: Allows you to get a printed copy of the results displayed on the screen.
- “Help”: Gives you specific assistance.
- “Exit”: Ends the session.