Stay informed via e-mail and/or SMS messages regarding the movements in your Banamex Checking Accounts, Debit Cards and Credit Cards.
In addition, subscribe to receive your monthly statement in your email. p>
You can make the following operations entering the dynamic key provided by your Banamex NetKey.
- Update your e-mail account and/or mobile number.
- Cancel the service of Banamex notifications.
- Choose the accounts and amounts that you want to be notified about.
- Review the accounts that are registered in the service.
- Request an electronic statement of the accounts you decide.
- Modify or create the password to review electronic statements.
To create the password to open the electronic financial statements please consider:
- It must contain eight characters.
- The valid letters are: from “a” to “z”.
- Use upper and lower cases.
- You can’t use special characters.
- It cannot contain your client number.
- Cannot contain more than two equal adjacent numbers or letters.
- You can create another password if you forget it.
- The new password will allow you to open the statements that you receive in the future. Statements received before can be opened using the previous password.
- “Continue”: Displays the next screen.
- “Help”: To get specific assistance.