Follow the next steps to review the operations performed during the current and previous month in your Master Account, Checking Account, Banamex Debit and Credit cards.
- Choose the account or enter the account’s last 3 digits or alias.
- Click “Search” to obtain the desired information, which you can then “Filter” or “Export”.
- A notification message will be displayed if the account did not have movements during the day or the date searched is not valid.
- Rejected operation: in case of error, a message will be displayed with the name of the operation, description and possible solution to the problem.
- The movements and operations applied during weekends or non working days will be displayed on the next working day.
- The movements resulting from a search by period of days or by specific period will be updated up to the previous working day.
- Reviewing movements of the current day and previous day is available only for checking accounts.
- “Filter”: Performs a search according to the selected criteria.
- “Undo filter”: Disables an active filter and displays the complete information.
- “Expand”: Displays detailed information of each section.
- “Return”: Returns to the previous screen.
- “Continue”: Displays the next screen.
- “Search”: Displays the results according to the preselected criteria.
- “Export”: Allows you to download files and other information.
- “Upload”: Copies the information to your computer.
- “Print”: Allows you to get a printed copy of the results displayed in the screen.
- “Help”: Gives you specific assistance.
- “Exit”: Ends the session.