The following accounts must be registered before receiving a first-time payment: Third Parties’ Banamex Accounts, other Banks’ Credit Cards, Department store cards, Services, payment orders or inter-bank payments. To register the accounts follow the next steps:
- Choose the bank.
- For third parties’ Banamex Accounts choose the bank and type of account.
- For other Banks choose the bank, type of legal entity, debit card or CLABE and enter the requested data.
Credit Cards and Department Store Cards:
- Choose the bank or department store and enter the required data.
- Choose the service to be paid or use the advanced search and enter the required data.
- Choose the economic sector and the type of legal entity and enter the requested data.
To finish the registration:
- Verify on the screen that the data is correct and enter the dynamic key generated by your Banamex NetKey.
- The screen displays the registered account. After 30 minutes, you can then make the operation.
- The accounts that have not received any deposits in a year will be deleted and you must register them again.
- Rejected Operation: In case of error a message will be displayed with the name of the operation, description and possible solution to the problem.
- “Expand”: Displays the requested data to make each operation.
- “Continue”: Displays the next screen.
- “Return”: Returns to the previous screen.
- “Accept”: Continues with the operation.
- “Search”: Displays the requested information according to the preselected criteria.
- “Print”: Allows you to get a printed copy of the results displayed on the screen.
- “Help”: Gives you specific assistance.
- “Exit”: Ends the session.