It's like having a branch anytime, anywhere.
BancaNet is the Banamex online banking service where you will be able to view your balances, make transfers, pay your credit cards and more on your terms - via online or mobile easily and securely anytime you want.
- Transfer money among own or third party accounts, from Banamex or other Banks.
- Pay credit cards, taxes, credits and more of 2,000 services.
- Consult your statements, balances and movements.
- Manage your accounts , credit cards, AFORE and your investments.
- With Notificaciones Banamex you can stay on top of your accounts and receive free updates about your accounts activity.
- Request your eStatement to be delivered on your email.
- And a lot more.
Once you have acquired the service at the branch, identify what is your operation profile.
BancaNet without NetKeyView account balances and make transfers among your accounts easily and securely.
BancaNet with NetKeyGrants you full access to carry out every available transaction at BancaNet. Cost is $50 + IVA .
Client numberYou can find it in your statements, in your contract or ask for it to an executive.
Access PasswordYou created it with the executive at the branch where you requested BancaNet, and it’s composed by 8 numbers. (If you have already accessed to Audiomático, the password you need to use it’s the one you created for this service).
Dynamic PasswordThis is the 6-digit code generated by your NetKey that authenticates your access and validates the transactions performed in BancaNet.
The first step is to activate it:Call 1226 3990 in Mexico City or 01800 110 3990 in any other state, Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a 20:00 hrs. in loption 2 (Activación de NetKey). You will be asked for your client number and the serial number of your NetKey.
The second step is to use it:For your safety, you must use the dynamic password to accomplish certain transactions.
Get your dynamic password following these steps:1. Turn on your NetKey pressing the “ON” button, capture the password that BancaNet displays and press the “ENT” button.
2. Your NetKey will display a 6-digit code, enter it in the requested field and then click on "Continue"
You only need your Banamex client number and a valid official identification (INE, INAPAM, IMSS, military service card, proffessional certificate, passport and FM1, FM2, FM3 migration forms).
System requirements for BancaNet: BancaNet from any computer, you need Internet Explorer® 7 or updated, Mozilla Firefox®, Google Chrome® or Apple Safari®.
Also you can use BancaNet on manyportable devices, available for iPhone®, iPad® and iPod® handsets, downloading Banamex Móvil from the AppstoreTM or PlayStore®.
For any doubt or clarification, please contact us to our call center. From Mexico City 1226 3990 and from across the country 01800 110 3990.
*Find it on your contract or your credit card statement.
If you already have BancaNet, go to www.banamex.com/bancanet and make sure to have at hand:
- For BancaNet without NetKey:
Client number and access password.
In your first log in, you must change the numerical password you created at the branch for an alphanumeric password.
- For BancaNet with NetKey:
Client number, access password and dynamic password displayed by your Banamex NetKey.
In your first log in, you must change the numerical password for another numerical password, and then, activate your alphanumeric password through the link that appears in “Transfers to other accounts” or in “Payments”.
Once you have your new password, you must use it to log in to BancaNet.
* Share purchase or sale orders for the producto HORZCOB may be executed from 9:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.; transaction for products HZMD+B, HZMDEMP may be executed from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Mexico City Time).
** Share purchase or sale orders for the product HORZONT may be executed from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; transactions fo the product HORZNT+ may be executed from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Mexico City Time)