Every wednesday of the month get 50% in Puntos Premia
in your Gasoline consumption!
Example: If you spend $500 MXN, we will give you 250 points, that is equivalent to $25 MXN.
Minimum consumption $ 500 mxn bumped to 1,000 Premia Points. Promotion valid every Wednesday and until December 27th 2017, when paying at all gas stations located in the Mexican Republic with the Classic Card Citibanamex. The Premia Points bonus will be made no later than one week. Premia Banamex is a rewards program managed by Tarjetas Banamex S.A. C.V., SOFOM., E.R. Member of the Banamex Financial Group. See terms and conditions on this site.
You have control.
Pay your health expenses1 in fixed monthly payments with a lower rate all year round with a minimum purchase of $3,000 MXN.
with a preferral interest rate paying in
Call to 01-800-111-5000.
You decide which day to pay. Call at 1226 2639 or 01 800 0212 345 and an executive will let you know the available dates. An exclusive benefit for Clásica Citibanamex Credit Card.2
Your Gasoline consumption gives you benefits.
With your Clásica Citibanamex Credit Card buy your tickets before anyone else, pick the best spot for your cultural, sports, and the best entertainment events in Mexico.
Check available events.
Buy trips, technology, fashion and much more. Divide the total of your purchase by the months of the promotion.3
Go to Clásica promotions.
Puntos Premia is the only rewards program in which all your purchases with Clásica Citibanamex Credit Card, accumulate points and you decide how to reward yourself, either paying with them in any business or with cash in Citibanamex ATM’s.
In fixed telephone
and mobile, tv services
In all your purchases
1. Minimum purchase of $3,000 pesos (non-cumulative). The benefit validity may be subject to changes with prior notice through the Account Statement or Citibanamex Website. It is important that the customer is up to date with all the payments and has made the last required minimum payment to make the benefit valid. Benefit non-cumulative with other promotions.
Total Annual Cost (TAC) of Personal Payment Plan 26.8% without VAT. Fixed rate. For information and comparison purposes only. Calculated on November 4th 2015. The Credit Cards and publicity are offered by Tarjetas Banamex, S.A. de C.V., SOFOM, E.R., part of Grupo Financiero Banamex, for further information contact us in Citibanamex (Banco Nacional de Mexico, S.A.) branches.
2. Call within the 15 days after your billing date, if you call later, the benefit will be applied on the next period. Remember that your payment deadline will be within 20 calendar days after your billing date. It is important to notice that you can request the change as Account Holder, once a year if you are up to date with all the payments and if the change in the billing date does not affect the performance of your monthly installment without interest purchases, Personal Payment Plan or Cash Withdrawal Citibanamex.
3. Total Annual Cost (TAC) for monthly installment without interest 0%. Annual Interest Rate 0%. Annual Commission $
Revolving credit in national currency associated with a credit card. The credit card agreement includes hiring of electronic banking service for the subsequent activation of the electronic systems of the Customer and the possibility of having a complementary additional line to the card when Credit Cards Citibanamex informs the customer. The Customer may dispose of it or not. Accepted in Mexico and abroad.
4. This promotion is temporal and it can be modify at any moment. If you require more information, please call us on 01800 226 2639. Query about of terms, conditions and participating cards at citibanamex.com/paquete.
- The payment of your credit card must be in advance of your payment deadline.You can do it through www.citibanamex.com or Audiomatico from any phone.
- Pay at least twice the monthly minimum required to reduce the amount and term of your debt and keep control of it.
- By properly using your card and making your monthly payments on time you create a good behavior record.
- Being your credit variable rate, interest may increase.
- Failure to comply with your obligations you can generate fees and penalty interest.
- Hiring credits above your payment ability may affect your credit history.
- Paying only the minimum payment increases the time and cost of debt.
Total Annual Cost
Total Annual Cost4
Personal Payment Plan
Total Annual Cost
TAC monthly installment payments