Transfer To Accounts
This service allows you to make transfers or payments in pesos and dollars from a Banamex account to other Checking Accounts, Banamex Debit or Credit Cards, either your own accounts or third party's accounts.
- Means to make transfers: BancaNet Empresarial, Digitem and Audiomatico
- BancaNet and Automatic Branches: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Branches: from Monday to Saturday1 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Branches at self-service stores: Monday to Sunday, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- By having E-Banking, for a monthly fee, you may make unlimited >>2 transfers between your own accounts and third party's accounts
To make transfers, the account needs to be registered, which can be done from E-Banking.
- Use references: In order to identify the transactions you make, transfers include two types of references: seven-character numeric reference and 30-character alphanumeric reference
- Have a Banamex Checking Account
- Have E-Banking