Send money from Citibank in the United States and other participating countries 1, to be deposited into Banamex Accounts for cash payment at any of our Branches.
- Send money from the United States to Mexico, at no charge2.
- the transfer is made in a few seconds.
- The beneficiary in Mexico receives the full amount of the transfer, since the fee (if applicable) is paid by the drawer.
- Payment is supported by Banamex reputation.
- You may make transfers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, through Citibank ATMs or on the Internet (Citibank Online).
- You may receive your transfer at any Banamex Account or cash it in over 1,500 Banamex Branches or at our network of corresponsales “Banamex Aquí” at a national level.
1 Germany, Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Philippines, France, Greece, Guam, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Italy, India, Indonesia, Jersey, Pakistan, Poland, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Swiss and Turkey.
2Citibank Global Transfers Cash (only USA - Mexico) US$1,000 a day; US$2,500 a week for all kinds of customers.
|Transfer limits by type of customer (USD)|
Last updated: March 2009
- Global Transfers has two modes:
- Payment to Banamex Account (Checking, Maestra, Credit Cards, Joint issue and Debit).
- Payment in cash (only for the United States–Mexico, with immediate availability at Banamex Branch network.
- The person who sends the transfer needs to have a Checking or Savings account at Citibank (at any of the countries of origin) and should make the transfer through the product Citibank Global Transfers.
- To cash transfers, the beneficiary has to submit an official ID and provide the reverence number to search the Banamex Family Transfer Citibank Global Transfers.
- Fees apply based on the country of origin.
- This service does not require special contracting, you only need to have a Checking or Savings Account at Citibank in the country where the transfer is made.