Inversiones Estructuradas (Structured Treasury Investments)
With this investment you can obtain additional interest as compared to traditional products. Return depends on the behavior of different financial assets (interest rate, shares, indexes, exchange rates, etc.).
Types of Structured Products: Certificates of Deposit, Bank Bonds with 100% guaranteed capital and Bank Bonds with no guaranteed capital.
- Opportunity to increase a portfolio's profitability
- They generate a higher diversification in portfolios
- Easy access to different markets with the help of different underlying
- Tailored to your needs (term, underlying, maximum guaranteed rate. percentage of guaranteed capital)
- They offer investment alternatives for conservative and sophisticated customers
- Profit can be obtained in all types of markets (bull, bear, lateral, high or low volatility)
- Be an individual or an entity
- Cover a minimum amount:
|Certificate of deposit.||$100,000.00 pesos in increments of $10,000.00 pesos.|
|Bank bond with guaranteed capital.||$100,000.00 pesos in increments of $10,000.00 pesos.|
|Bank bond without guaranteed capital.||$1,250,000.00 pesos in increments of $10,000.00 pesos.|
- Have a Treasury investment contract.
- Sign the descriptive attachment corresponding to the structured product to be operated.
- If you meet the requirements, please contact a Treasury officer to purchase the products.