Crédito Nómina Banamex
The loan for those who receive their payroll in Banamex.
Have a trip, remodel your home, have a party or pay your debts or stay with one paying less interests.
Take the opportunity to use your Crédito Nómina Banamex with excellent interest rate. From 15%2 annual plus VAT, if you are employee and 25%5 annual plus VAT if you are pensioned. All this only for be a customer of Nómina Banamex.
One advantage of this is that credit is re disposable, that is, while you're paying you can use it again. For example, if you have a credit line of $10,000 pesos already paid $5,000 pesos, the latter you can reorder and use.
Even without credit references, you can get up to eight months' salary or $80,000 pesos3, depending on your ability to pay. Or if you have references4, Banamex Payroll Credit offers from $2,000 pesos to $500,000 pesos3.
Credit in local currency, offered by Banco Nacional de México S.A. member of the financial group Banamex.
TOTAL ANNUAL COST (TAC) AVERAGE for employees 29% of VAT. Fixed rate. Pensioner CAT AVERAGE 28.1% of VAT fixed rate. Considered for credit calculating line of 25%. For comparative and informative purposes. Calculation date January, 2016. date. Valid until May 21st 2016.
1 Payments are fixed principal and interest, if they do not do new provisions. If you make a new provision, the outstanding balance is calculated as the term originally rehired.
2 The interest rate will be assigned to the client according to their credit profile. The maximum rate is 43% annual plus VAT.
3 Subject to conditions, data verification and credit analysis.
4 References loan six months or more old.
5 Promotion rate of 25% cin force at December 31st, 2016.
Timely payment allows you to have a satisfactory credit history.
If the monthly payment is made through automatic debit charge, your checking account must have available funds on payment due dates for the proper handling of your credit and avoid paying penalty interest rate. You may request the cancelation of the automatic charge service at any time with no cost; in which you will need to make payments directly through Banamex branches, ATM, Audiomático or BancaNet.
- If your payroll account is a “Pagomatico” the loan payments will be applied automatically for the first half of the month during the 11th day of the month and for the second half of the month during the 23th day of the month. If your payroll account is a “Perfil Ejecutivo” the loan payments will be applied automatically for the first half of the month during the 13th day of the month and for the second half of the month during the 27th day of the month. If the credit is for Pensioners and your payroll account is a “Pagomatico” the loan payments will be applied automatically during the 23th day of the month, if your payroll account is a “Perfil Ejecutivo” the loan payments will be applied automatically during the 27th day of the month. It is very important to maintain sufficient funds to cover the payments on the dates marked.
- The interest rate is fixed from the time of the disbursement.
- Balance and transaction check at ATMs with no charge.
- Term: 36 months for traditional clients and 60 months for Pensioners. By rearranging your Banamex Payroll Loan the unpaid balance is recalculated to the originally agreed period to pay your credit.
- Debt Insurance in case of death1.
1 Restrictions from the insurance company apply. Your payments must be in good standings in order to obtain the insurance benefit. Banamex reserves the right to cancel the insurance with prior notice, pursuant to the terms of the contract.
To check the terms and conditions of the Debt Release Insurance in case of death, visit:Debt Release Insurance in case of death.
To check the terms and conditions of the Involuntary Unemployment and Total Temporary Disability Insurance, visit: Involuntary Unemployment and Total Temporary Disability Insurance.
- Be an individual with Mexican or foreign nationality with FM2.
The permitted age for applicants is:
- Customer not pensioned: 21-79 years 11 months.
- Customer pensioned Open, Approved customers and pensioners scheme 60 Top Up (Term 60 months) Market: 78-79 years 11 months.
- Receive your salary in Tarjeta Pagomático or Perfil Ejecutivo, Cuenta Maestra Tradicional, Cuenta Maestra Opción and Cuenta Perfiles Banamex.
- Have minimum monthly income of $2,000 pesos (for active workers) or $1,500 pesos (for retirees).
- Have over three months' seniority at the company.
- Submit current official ID.
- Certificate of address (in case your current address is other than the address in your voting credentials).
- Pay slip.
- No opening fee, annual fee or credit withdrawal.
- Fee for printing additional account statement of $30 pesos + VAT.
- If your payroll account is a “Pagomatico” your credit payments are automatically loaded to your payroll account on the 11th day of the month and on the 23th day of the month. If your payroll account is a “Perfil Ejecutivo” your credit payments are automatically loaded to your payroll account on the 13th day of the month and on the 27th day of the month. If your payments are monthly payments and your payroll account is a “Pagomatico” it will be applied on the 23th of the month, if your payroll account is a “Perfil Ejecutivo” it will be applied the 27th of the month.
Special Unit for Customer Service
Address: Av. Insurgentes Sur No. 926, Colonia Del Valle,
Delegación Benito Juárez, C.P. 03100, Ciudad de México
Telephone: (55) 1226 4583
Total Annual Cost (TAC) Average employee 29% VAT excluded. Fixed rate. CAT Offer for Pensioners 28.1% VAT excluded. Fixed Rate. It is considered for calculating a line of credit $100,000 pesos. Calculated for line credit of 25%. For comparative and informative purposes. Calculation date in January, 2016. Valid until May 21st, 2016.