Crédito Nómina Banamex
The loan for those who receive their payroll in Banamex.
Have a trip, remodel your home, have a party or pay your debts or stay with one paying less interests.
Take the opportunity to use your Crédito Nómina Banamex with excellent interest rate1. From 15%2 annual plus VAT, and 25%3 annual plus VAT if you are pensioned of the IMSS. All this only for be a customer of Nómina Banamex.
One advantage of this is that credit is re disposable, that is, while you're paying you can use it again. For example, if you have a credit line of $10,000 pesos already paid $5,000 pesos, the latter you can reorder and use.
Even without credit references, you can get up to eight months' salary or $80,000 pesos4, depending on your ability to pay. Or if you have references5, Banamex Payroll Credit offers from $2,000 pesos to $500,000 pesos3.
TOTAL ANNUAL COST (TAC) AVERAGE product 30.7% VAT excluded. Fixed rate. Calculation Date May 2017. Effective from June 12th to August 26th, 2017. CAT of the offer for Pensioners of the IMSS 28.1% without VAT. Fixed rate. A line of $100,000mxn is considered for the calculation. With an annual interest rate of 25%. The CAT calculation is for informative and comparison purposes. Calculation Date May 2017. Validity of the offer: June 12th to August 26th, 2017.
1 The payments are fixed capital and interest, in case you do not make new provisions. If you make a new provision, the unpaid balance is calculated again according to the term according to what is foreseen in the contract.
2 The interest rate will be assigned to the client according to their credit profile. The maximum rate is 43% annual plus VAT.
3 Promotion rate of 25% anually with effect from June 12th to August 26th.
4 Subject to conditions, data verification and credit analysis.
5 References loan six months or more old.
Timely payment allows you to have a satisfactory credit history.
If the monthly payment is made through automatic debit charge, your checking account must have available funds on payment due dates for the proper handling of your credit and avoid paying penalty interest rate. You may request the cancelation of the automatic charge service at any time with no cost; in which you will need to make payments directly through Banamex branches, ATM, Audiomático or BancaNet.
- Once approved, you can use it as many times as you want, since you can redispose the balance you have paid through ATMs, by calling the Telephone Assistance Center at 01 800 021 2345 or by going to your nearest branch citibanamex.
- The amount to be paid each month will be fixed1. This is calculated according to the rate and the amount that the bank gives you.
- You do not have to worry about making the payments in branch, since they will be automatically charged to your account, if your payment is biweekly on days 4 and 19 of each month and the 5th of each month if your payment is monthly.
- If you want to make some payment in advance. Check here the means and forms of payment.
- You can check your balance at ATMs and make free movement.
- The terms are 36 and 48 months with frequency of biweekly payment2 and 60 months with monthly payment frequency2.
- In case of death, you have a debt release insurance in case of death3.
- There is no commission for opening or for annuity. You do not need to justify the destination of use. You can apply for other credits if your credit history and creditworthiness allows it.
- Payment and redisposition by BancaNet.
In case your employer determines the change of bank for the dispersion of your payroll or pension, we inform you that you will have the right to maintain your citibanamex account and ask the bank where your employer performs the dispersion of your payroll or pension, which transfers without Cost all the said resources to your Citibanamex account. In any case, we remind you that you must continue to pay your current payroll credit with Citibanamex either through a charge to your account at Citibanamex to maintain this or in case it does not have the sufficient balance, you must make the payment directly in branches Citibanamex or by granting Citibanamex a new authorization to direct the payment of their credit against their new account. For more information contact 01800 021 2345.
1 The payments are fixed capital and interest, in case you do not make new provisions. If you make a new provision, the unpaid balance is calculated again according to the term originally contracted.
2 If you make a new provision, the unpaid balance is calculated again according to the term originally contracted.
3 Insurer restrictions apply. It is essential that you be up to date on your payments to obtain the benefit of the insurance. Citibanamex reserves the right to carry out the cancellation of insurance prior notice, in accordance with the terms of the contract.
Check the terms and conditions of the debt release insurance in case of death.
To check the terms and conditions of the Involuntary Unemployment and Total Temporary Disability Insurance, visit: Involuntary Unemployment and Total Temporary Disability Insurance.
Timely payment allows you to have a satisfactory credit history. In case the payment of periodic amounts is made through the automatic charge service to your payroll account, you must have availability of funds on the payment dates for the proper handling of your credit and avoid payment of interest arrears. We remind you that at any time you can request the cancellation of such direct debit, in which case you must go to make the payments by going directly to a branch citibanamex, at BancaNet, ATMs Banamex or Audiomático.
Getting it is easy, fast and secure. Whether you are an employee or a pensioner, you just have to go to a CitiBanamex Branch and fill out the application. Additional for customers with payroll loan offer, they may also contract through ATMs and BancaNet.
- Be an individual with Mexican or foreign nationality with FM2.
The permitted age for applicants is:
- Customer not pensioned: 21-79 years 11 months.
- Customer pensioned Open, Approved customers and pensioners scheme 60 Top Up (Term 60 months) Market: 78-79 years 11 months.
- Receive your salary in Tarjeta Pagomático or Perfil Ejecutivo, Cuenta Maestra Tradicional, Cuenta Maestra Opción and Cuenta Perfiles Banamex.
- Have minimum monthly income of $2,000 pesos (for active workers) or $1,500 pesos (for retirees).
- Have over three months' seniority at the company.
- Submit current official ID.
- Certificate of address (in case your current address is other than the address in your voting credentials).
- Pay slip.
- No opening fee, annual fee or credit withdrawal.
- Fee for printing additional account statement of $30 pesos + VAT.
- If your payroll account is a “Pagomatico” your credit payments are automatically loaded to your payroll account on the 11th day of the month and on the 23th day of the month. If your payroll account is a “Perfil Ejecutivo” your credit payments are automatically loaded to your payroll account on the 13th day of the month and on the 27th day of the month. If your payments are monthly payments and your payroll account is a “Pagomatico” it will be applied on the 23th of the month, if your payroll account is a “Perfil Ejecutivo” it will be applied the 27th of the month.
Special Unit for Customer Service
Address: Av. Insurgentes Sur No. 926, Colonia Del Valle,
Delegación Benito Juárez, C.P. 03100, Ciudad de México
Telephone: (55) 1226 4583