Hipoteca Perfiles Banamex
Mortgage loan for home acquisition
Hipoteca Perfiles Banamex offers you different financing options for choosing the one that best suits your needs.
This product has the following benefits:
- Interest rate above 9.50%*.
- House down payment above 10%*.
- Choose the term that best suits your needs: 10, 15 or 20 years.
- Without risks and unexpected situations, the interest rate and the monthly payment are fixed throughout the term of the loan.
- Specialized advice to offer you the option that best suits your needs.
- Recognize your good credit history.
- Additional benefits if you already have other Citibanamex products.
- Easy, flexible and clearly.
Check the Law of Transparency to make the best decision.
If you want more information visit the Citibanamex Branch of your choice, or visit Citibanamex Mortgage Loan Center closest to you or closest to you or call toll-free 01 800 772 7474.
It is very important that when you compare a mortgage loan, you take notice that the Annual percentage rate (APR) is one of the lowest on the market, allowing you to know if the loan is more or less expensive in similar conditions throughout the term of the loan.
Annual percentage rate (APR) average 11.4% without VAT. Applies for home acquisition. Informative. Calculated on December 5th, 2016 for information purposes with an annual fixed interest rate of 9.50%, financing of 65% of the appraised value of the property, an opening fee of 1% and an average value of residential media housing $2,466,366.65 MXP. Valid to February 28th, 2017. Fees and requirements in www.citibanamex.com. Depending to credit approval. Banco Nacional de México, SA, member of Grupo Financiero Banamex.
It is within your rights to compare the binding offers from the different loan options.
* Depending to credit analysis. The rate and the house down payment depend on the chosen product and the credit history.
Acquiring loans that exceed your payment ability affects your credit history.
Not fulfill your obligations can generate late payment fees and default penalty interests.
The Financing Organization will consider the guarantor, joint obligor and/or co-creditor as the main creditor.
Know step by step the way how to obtain a mortgage loan.
Don’t wait longer and apply now for your mortgage loan… It is very simple!
Just follow these simple steps.
- Go to the closest Citibanamex Branch or Citibanamex Mortgage Loan Center where one of our executives will advise you and offer the product that best suits your needs.
- Simulate your mortgage loan with your executive; only tell him the value of your home or the credit amount that you require for buying your house. This simulation will help you getting an idea of the initial expenses and the monthly payment that you will pay with Citibanamex.
- Complete your file and keep an excellent credit bureau, to make the procedure faster.
|Annual fixed interest rate 1
(according to credit analyze)
|Pay per thousand with accessories 4 to 20 years|
|APR average (without VAT)5|
(1) The final interest rate will be set based on the result of the study analysis, and will be informed by your mortgage adviser.
(2) If you have any other Citibanamex product for 6 months, the opening fee of your mortgage loan is 0%.
(3) The opening fee is 1.5%; however, for promotion it will be offered in the terms of the previous sentence. Valid until February 28, 2017.
(4) With accessories, in case that you choose in have the insurances with Citibanamex.
(5) Calculated on December 5th 2016 for information purposes, with an opening fee of 1% and an average value of residential media housing $2,466,366.65 Mxp. Valid to February 28, 2017. Fees and requirements in www.citibanamex.com. Depending to credit approval. Banco Nacional de México, SA, member of Grupo Financiero Banamex.
The main requirements to request a Citibanamex Mortgage loan are:
- Age: From 25 to 69 years and 11 months of age (Age of the applicant + the term of the mortgage cannot exceed 84 years 11 months).
- Minimum income: $15,000.00 MXP per month.
- Working History: 6 months continuous in the same job.
- Having a good credit history.
- Home Value:
- Citibanamex clients: $500,000 MXP.
- General public $700,000 MXP in Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey, and $500,000 MXP in the rest of the country.
Check all the requirements to request a mortgage in our Informative Pamphlet at the "Eligibility Criteria" and "Necessary Documentation" sections.
- Mortgage Request
- Current Official ID
- Proof of income
If you wish more information go to the Citibanamex Branch of your choice, or to the closest Citibanamex Mortgage Loan Center or call toll-free 01 800 772 7474.
Check the Transparency Act to make the best decision.
Note: Citibanamex client is the one that has with Citibanamex any acquisition or credit product with a minimum period of six (6) months.