Banamex offers customers like you who have Infonavit savings, a Cofinavit mortgage loan so you can buy your house with a special annual fixed interest rate with NO increase in your monthly payments and NO surprises.
Hipoteca Perfiles Banamex offers you different financing Options for choosing the one that that best suits your needs.
Cofinavit is a co-financed mortgage loan that will increase your acquisition range to buy a higher-priced house as you will receive:
- A loan authorized by Banamex.
- A loan authorized by Infonavit.
- The balance of your housing-savings account to use as down payment.
This product has the following benefits:
- Interest rate above 8.50%*
- House down payment above 10%*
- Choose the term that best suits your needs: 10, 15 or 20 years.
- Without risks and unexpected situations , the interest rate and the monthly payment are fixed throughout the term of the loan.
- Specialized advice to offer you the option that best suits your needs.
- Recognize your good credit history.
- Additional benefits if you already have other Banamex products.
- Easy, flexible and clearly.
Check the Law of Transparency to make the best decision.
If you want more information visit the Banamex Branch of your choice, or visit the Centro Hipotecario Banamex closest to you or call toll-free 01 800 772 7474.
It is very important that when you compare a mortgage loan, you take notice that the Annual percentage rate (APR) is one of the lowest on the market, allowing you to know if the loan is more or less expensive in similar conditions throughout the term of the loan.
Annual percentage rate (APR) 10.4% without VAT. Applies for Cofinavit. Informative. Informative. Calculated on July 1st, 2016 for information purposes with an annual fixed interest rate of 8.50%, financing of 60% of the appraised value of the property, an opening fee of 0.5% and an average value of Media housing $ 1,108,675.33 . Valid to December 31st 2016. Fees and requirements in www.banamex.com. Depending to credit approval. Banco Nacional de México, SA, member of Grupo Financiero Banamex.
It is within your rights to compare the binding offers from the different loan options.
Acquiring mortgages loans that exceed your payment ability affects your credit history.
Not fulfill your obligations can generate late payment fees and default penalty interests.
The Financing Organization will consider the guarantor, joint obligor and/or co-creditor as the main creditor.
Know step by step the way how to obtain a mortgage loan
Don’t wait longer and apply now for your mortgage loan… It is very simple!
- Go to the closest Banamex Branch or Banamex Mortgage Loan Center where one of our executives will advise you and offer the product that best suits your needs.
- Simulate your mortgage loan with your executive; only tell him the value of your home or the credit amount that you require for buying your house. This simulation will help you getting an idea of the initial expenses and the monthly payment that you will pay with Banamex.
- Complete your file and keep an excellent credit bureau, to make the procedure faster.
|Annual fixed interest rate1
(according to credit analyze)
|Pay per thousand with accessories 4 to 20 years|
|APR average (without VAT)5|
1 The final interest rate will be set based on the result of the study analysis, and will be informed by your mortgage adviser.
2 If you have any other Banamex product for 6 months, the opening fee of your mortgage loan is 0%.
3 The opening fee is 1.5%; however, for promotion it will be offered in the terms of the previous sentence. Valid until December 31st , 2016.
4 With accessories: In case that you choose in have the insurances with Banamex.
5 Calculated on July 1st 2016 for information purposes with an annual fixed interest rate of 8.50%, financing of 60% of the appraised value of the property, an opening fee of 1% and an average value of Media housing $1,081,652.70 established by Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal residential.
- Age: From 25 to 69 years and 11 months of age (Age of the applicant + the term of the mortgage cannot exceed 84 years 11 months).
- Minimum income: $15,000.00 MXP per month.
- Working History: 6 months continuous in the same job.
- Having a good credit history.
- Home Value:
- Banamex clients: $500,000.
- General public $700,000 in DF, Guadalajara and Monterrey, and $500,000 in the rest of the country.
Check all the requirements to request a mortgage in our Informative Pamphlet at the "Eligibility Criteria" and "Necessary Documentation" sections.
- Mortgage Request
- Official ID
- Proof of income
If you wish more information go to the Banamex Branch of your choice, to the closest Centro Hipotecario Banamex or call toll-free 01 800 772 7474.
Check the Law of Transparency to make an informed decision.
Note: Banamex client is the one that has with Banamex any acquisition or credit product with a minimum period of six (6) months.