Forget your Card’s annual fee.
Use your Credit Card at least once a month and pay it through BancaNet.
To access the Banamex Package benefit, you should only:
- Sign up for the program at 2262 5535 (Mexico City) or toll-free at 01 800 021 5232 (other Mexican cities).
- Use your Card at least once a month.
- Pay at least the minimum of your Card with your Banamex Account through BancaNet, Audiomático or Banamex Móvil.
Important: Compliance with the USE and PAY conditions will be evaluated on a quarterly basis. In the event of noncompliance in any given month, you will be charged ¼ of the annual fee of your Credit Card.
To keep the benefit, you should:
- Authorize payment of electricity, telephony or any other utility bill to be automatically charged to your Credit Card, in order to ensure monthly use.
- The use of Additional Cards, cash withdrawals, debit payments and services such as Libra and Insurance are deemed use!
- Authorizing payment of your Credit Card by direct debit from your Banamex Account will help you meet all conditions.
NOTE: Not applicable to Zero Rate, Personal Payment Plan, Efectivo Banamex and Disponible Banamex monthly payments.
1. I already own a Credit Card, a Banamex Account and BancaNet. How do I sign up?
A: By phone at 2262 5535 (Mexico City) or toll-free at 01 800 021 5232 (other Mexican cities).
2. Can I just do it over the phone or do I need to head for a branch?
A: If you meet all the applicable conditions, you can do it either over the phone or at any branch. Otherwise, you must head for a branch in order to purchase the missing product and the Sales Executive will contact you to sign you up.
3. If I cancel any of my products, can I sign up again? How long should I wait? Is there any penalty?
A: There is no penalty. You can sign up again for the program once you meet all the enrollment conditions.
4. What if I own two or more credit cards?
A: You must register each card, provided they are participating products.
5. How can I keep this benefit?
A: It is very simple. Once enrolled in the program, all your three products must remain active, and you must use and pay your Credit Card monthly with the Banamex Account, through BancaNet, Audiomático or Banamex Móvil.
6. What if I fail to meet the condition any given month?
A: If you do not meet the condition any month, you will be charged the quarterly proportion of the annual fee of your Credit Card in the quarter including the month of noncompliance.
7. Is the MXN$ 0 annual fee forever?
A: As long as you keep this benefit and meet all applicable conditions, you will be exempted from payment of the annual fee of your Credit Cards enrolled. This benefit is subject to change with notice in the account statement or at banamex.com.
8. What if I have already paid the annual fee on my Credit Card and want to sign up for the package?
A: The benefits of the package become effective as soon as you sign up for this benefit. Thus, your next annual fee will be MXN$ 0, provided that all your three products are active, and that you use and pay your Credit Card monthly with the Banamex Account, through BancaNet, Audiomático or Banamex Móvil.
9. When enrolling my card as the main card, will I be charged the annual fee of my additional cards?
A: No, all additional cards benefit from the same annual fee deduction.
10. Is the program available only for Perfiles Accounts or can I enroll other Banamex Accounts?
A: The Banamex Accounts covered by the package are:
CitiOne (Traditional – Classic – Premium)
Checking account (MNX and USD)
Productiva account (MNX and USD)
11. Does the package apply to all credit cards?
A: It applies to all products, except: Citi Beyond®, Aeromexico Gold, Aeromexico Platinum, Corporate, Bsmart U, and Costco.