It’s like having the branch wherever you are. Sign in here.
BancaNet is the Banamex online banking service from where you will be able to do all your consults, transfers and payments from your computer or mobile phone, easily and safety.
- Transfer money among own or third party accounts, from Banamex or other Banks.
- Pay credit cards, taxes, credits and more of 2,000 services.
- Consult your statements, balances and movements.
- Administer your checking accounts, credit cards, Afore and investments.
- Activate Notificaciones Banamex to keep you informed about your accounts movements.
- Ask for your eStatement and receive it on your email.
- And much more.
Once you acquired the service in the branch, identify which is your operation profile.
BancaNet without NetKeyConsult your balances and make transfers among your accounts easily and safety.
BancaNet with NetKeyAccess to all the available operations in BancaNet.
Client numberYou can find it in your statements, in your contract or ask for it to an executive.
Access PasswordYou created it with an executive in the branch when you requested your online banking, and it’s composed by 8 numbers. (If you have already accessed to Audiomático, the password you need to use it’s the one you created for this service).
Dynamic PasswordThese are the numbers generated by your NetKey in order to authenticate your access and the operations performed into your online banking.
The first step is activate it:Call to 1226 3990 from Mexico City and 01800 110 3990 from across the country, Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a 20:00 hrs. in loption 2 (Activación de NetKey). You will be asked for your client number and the serial number of your NetKey.
The second step is use it:Because of your safety, you must generate a dynamic password in your access as in some transactions.
Get your dynamic password following these steps:1. Turn on your NetKey pressing the “ON” button, capture the password that BancaNet displays and press the “ENT” button.
2. Your NetKey will display a dynamic password, capture it on the specific box of BancaNet and click on "Continue"
You need only to give your Banamex* client number and a valid official identification (IFE, INAPAM, IMSS, military service card, proffessional certificate, passport and FM1, FM2, FM3 migration forms).
To access BancaNet from any computer, you need Internet Explorer® 7 or updated, Mozilla Firefox®, Google Chrome® or Apple Safari®; also you can have BancaNet in your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® y Blackberry®, downloading the Banamex app from the AppstoreTM or BlackBerry App World®.
For any doubt or clarification, please contact us to our call center. From Mexico City 1226 3990 and from across the country 01800 110 3990.
*Find it on your contract or your credit card statement.
If you already have BancaNet, go to www.banamex.com/bancanet and have with you:
- For BancaNet without NetKey:
Client number and access password.
In your first log in, you must change the numerical password you created at the branch for an alphanumeric password.
- For BancaNet with NetKey:
Client number, access password and dynamic password displayed by your Banamex NetKey.
In your first log in, you must change the numerical password for another numerical password, and then, activate your alphanumeric password through the link that appears in “Transfers to other accounts” or in “Payments”.
Once you have your new password, you must use it to log in to BancaNet.
Check the fees of each operation here:
* Share purchase or sale orders for the producto HORZCOB may be executed from 9:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.; transaction for products HZMD+B, HZMDEMP may be executed from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Mexico City Time).
** Share purchase or sale orders for the product HORZONT may be executed from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; transactions fo the product HORZNT+ may be executed from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Mexico City Time)