Audiomatico, telephone banking by Banamex
Carry your banking operations yourself wherever you are
Enjoy the benefits of our self service and perform several transactions in a simple way:
- Convenient: From any phone, anytime, anywhere.
- Fast: In minutes… even seconds!
- Safe: Easy instructions. Audiomatico repeats the information and instructions for you, to be able to confirm, fix or cancel your transaction… Error is not an option!
- Pay your Credit Card, services and credits. Transfer in between yours and third party Banamex accounts. Manage your investments and many more. It´s just that simple!
You don´t have to wait for an agent. Use Audiomatico self service!
In order to use Audiomatico, you need your access code (which is assigned to you when you open a Banamex Account and can be found at the upper part of your account statement) or the 16 digits on your Card.
Besides, in order to guarantee your security, you will be asked for your NIP whenever you use the service. Your NIP is generated through a simple procedure by calling Audiomatico, or in any of our branches.
If you wish to make payments to third Banamex clients or to pay services, you must have your NetKey (the same that you use for BancaNet). If you still don’t have it, request it at your favorite Banamex Branch.
Call Audiomatico whenever you need it:
Mexico City: 1226 2639 or 2262 6391
Guadalajara and Monterrey: 1226 2639
Any other city: 01 800 021 2345
U.S.A. and Canada: 1 800 226 26 39
Click here to learn some helpful tips to use Audiomático services.
Use our demo to help you use our service easily.
Carry out all these operations with the help of Audiomatico:
- Check the balance of all your accounts
- Pay your Credit card, confirm minimum payment and deadline
- Carry out transfers between your own accounts and to third parties with Banamex accounts
- Check the last 10 movements of your checking account and release them with or without an assigned amount.
- Deposit to or withdraw from your investments
- Report stolen or lost cards, checks, checkbooks or NetKey
- Pay your utilities or your Banamex loans
- Activate your Credit card and update your address on file
There will always be a agent for help you out, who’ll never request your NIP: you’ll have to type it in yourself.
Using your NetKey you can also:
- Pay third parties
- Pay your utilities
- Request Banamex Notifications Services
• Your keys of access are confidential and non-transferable; never share them.
• Neither Banamex, nor its agents, can request confidential information or access keys, either by telephone or by any other means.
• Change your NIP at least every three months, either through Audiomatico or at any Banamex Branch
• Avoid using telephones that display strange or uncommon devices.
• Select passwords that are easy to remember, but difficult to guess.
• Don’t write or store your passwords on electronic devices, or use data related to date of birth, SSN, or phone numbers, as they can be easily identified.
• Never leave an Audiomatico session unattended and preferably avoid using loudspeakers.
• Don’t lend your Banamex NetKey, and don’t leave it lying around.
2For this process you must identify yourself with a current official ID.
- Utility payments schedule is available of 8:00 h to 20:00 h
- For investments:
- Timed Investments: from 08:00 to 20:00 h
- Daily Investments (Integral Investment): from 06:00 to 19:00 h (the operation is applied on the same day). From 19:00 to 23:00 h (the operation is applied on the following working day starting at 06:00 h)
- Investments Horizons: from 09:00 to 13:00 h