Audiomatico, telephone banking by Banamex
Carry your banking operations yourself wherever you are
Enjoy the benefits of our self service and perform several transactions in a simple way:
- Convenient: From any phone, anytime, anywhere.
- Fast: In minutes… even seconds!
- Safe: Easy instructions. Audiomatico repeats the information and instructions for you, to be able to confirm, fix or cancel your transaction… Error is not an option!
- Pay your Credit Card, services and credits. Transfer in between yours and third party Banamex accounts. Manage your investments and many more. It´s just that simple!
You don´t have to wait for an agent. Use Audiomatico self service!
In order to use Audiomatico, you need your access code (which is assigned to you when you open a Banamex Account and can be found at the upper part of your account statement) or the 16 digits on your Card.
Besides, in order to guarantee your security, you will be asked for your NIP whenever you use the service. Your NIP is generated through a simple procedure by calling Audiomatico, or in any of our branches.
If you wish to make payments to third Banamex clients or to pay services, you must have your NetKey (the same that you use for BancaNet). If you still don’t have it, request it at your favorite Banamex Branch.
Call Audiomatico whenever you need it:
Mexico City: 1226 2639 or 2262 6391
Guadalajara and Monterrey: 1226 2639
Any other city: 01 800 021 2345
U.S.A. and Canada: 1 800 226 26 39
Click here to learn some helpful tips to use Audiomático services.
Use our demo to help you use our service easily.
Carry out all these operations with the help of Audiomatico:
- Check the balance of all your accounts
- Pay your Credit card, confirm minimum payment and deadline
- Carry out transfers between your own accounts and to third parties with Banamex accounts
- Check the last 10 movements of your checking account and release them with or without an assigned amount.
- Deposit to or withdraw from your investments
- Report stolen or lost cards, checks, checkbooks or NetKey
- Pay your utilities or your Banamex loans
- Activate your Credit card and update your address on file
There will always be a agent for help you out, who’ll never request your NIP: you’ll have to type it in yourself.
Using your NetKey you can also:
- Pay third parties
- Pay your utilities
- Request Banamex Notifications Services
• Your keys of access are confidential and non-transferable; never share them.
• Neither Banamex, nor its agents, can request confidential information or access keys, either by telephone or by any other means.
• Change your NIP at least every three months, either through Audiomatico or at any Banamex Branch
• Avoid using telephones that display strange or uncommon devices.
• Select passwords that are easy to remember, but difficult to guess.
• Don’t write or store your passwords on electronic devices, or use data related to date of birth, SSN, or phone numbers, as they can be easily identified.
• Never leave an Audiomatico session unattended and preferably avoid using loudspeakers.
• Don’t lend your Banamex NetKey, and don’t leave it lying around.
2For this process you must identify yourself with a current official ID.
- Utility payments schedule is available of 8:00 h to 20:00 h
- For investments:
- Timed Investments: from 08:00 to 20:00 h
- Daily Investments (Integral Investment): from 06:00 to 19:00 h (the operation is applied on the same day). From 19:00 to 23:00 h (the operation is applied on the following working day starting at 06:00 h)
- Investments Horizons: from 09:00 to 13:00 h
It’s the “key” that allows you to access your information, to perform consults and banking inquiries in Audiomático Self-service without an agent, anytime you want.
By entering your customer number or 16 digits of your credit or debit card plus your Access Code and ask for an agent support, he can easily identify you and give you a quick and complete service.
Having your Access Code allows you to perform operations without an Agent, from any phone 24 hours a day* easy and safe.
* Consider special payment schedules for services and investment.
To perform banking operations between your own accounts and / or others Banamex accounts, 24 hours a day*, with one call.
* Consider special payment schedules for services and investment.
Some of the operations you can do in Audiomático are:
- Check the balance of all your accounts.
- Pay your credit card, check the minimum payment and payment deadline.
- Make transfers between own accounts and / or third parties who have an account with Banamex.
- Check the last 10 transactions of your checking account and write checks with or without amount.
- Deposit or withdraw your investments.
- Report your card, checkbook or NetKey as loss or stolen.
- Pay your Banamex loans.
And by using your NetKey you can also:
- Perform Payments to third parties
- Paying services
- Request / Asking for / Banamex Notification Service
Consider special payment schedules for services and investments.
You determine the maximum amounts for payments to third parties and for services when you register the service or to pay the account in the branch or by BancaNet. You can change the amounts in these same resources or with the support of an Audiomático agent.
To learn about other operations you can perform through Audiomático, download our brochure with the phone menu in the Tools section and practice with interactive demo on the same section.
The customer number is assigned to you when you open your account and you can locate it in the upper right part of your contract.
The 16 digits are located below the name of the card and the chip.
- By calling Audiomático (we suggest you have in hand your Banamex card):
- Request it with an agent.
- Or in the Banamex branch of your choice, with an official ID.
1. From Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey: 1226 2639; rest of the country toll free: 01800 021 2345, or to your usual Call Center (in the back of the Banamex cards)
2. Dial 6 and 1
3. Enter the 16 digits of your debit or credit card or your customer number
4. Follow the instructions and answer the questions
5. Enter your new Access Code (eight digits)
6. Please confirm and done!, you can already make inquiries and transactions with your Banamex accounts
Audiomático service is available 24 hours, all year round.
- Choose an 8 digits key
- If you already have your Access Code, it must be different to your customer number or current Access Code
- Do not start with "zero"
- Do not choose more than two identical consecutive digits, such as 111 or 333
- Do not include more than two consecutive numbers, such as 123 or 321
It is free of charge and you can change it as often as you require:
1. Call Audiomático
2. Select option 5: Card Services, checkbooks and Electronic Banking
3. Enter the 16 digits of your card or your customer number + your Access Code
4. Select "Electronic Banking"”
5. Dial 1 for "Audiomático Access Code Change"
6. Change your Access Code considering the construction rules
Consider the following:
It is important to have your data updated in Banamex to get your Access Code and use the self-service smoothly.
We suggest not to share your Access Code. No Banamex employee should ask you for it, because it is an information that only you should know.
For more information, contact us at: email@example.com