Mi Cuenta Account
Promoting finance culture in children and ensuring an economic support with My Account, the debit card created for children younger than 12 years old.
My Account, the debit card created for children under 12 years old.
- This is a money on demand product (always available).
- Attractive profit from $500.00
- Make automatic deposits to your children's account with CyberDomingo
- No fees for:
- Account opening
- Account management for balances lower than the minimum
- Banamex ATMs cash withdrawals
- Balance check at Banamex ATMs
- Service payment direct debit
- Replacement due to wear
- Account cancellation
- Additional protection of your balance at no cost, up to $10,000 pesos, through the program Débito Seguro1
- Accident insurance, which covers death or dismemberment for up to $500.00 dollars.
- We offer you an insurance for the well-being of your children, Futuro Escolar Insurance
- Access to Exclusive Banamex Pre-sales
- No monthly minimum balance required.
1 (Terms and conditions apply).
- Peace of mind with Futuro Escolar Insurance, a unique economic support in Mexico
- Only Banamex offers Futuro Escolar Insurance, an attractive monthly economic support focused on your children's school needs, which will be provided until children are 17 years old and 11 months in the event of death of the insured legal representative (father, mother or tutor), and it has the following characteristics:
- It is completely free: you only need to be constant in saving to keep a minimum balance of $5,000, and based on the average balance, the amount of the monthly amount will be estimated.
- It acknowledges saving, because the greater the balance in your account, the greater the support.
- It progressively increases monthly payments according to the children's age and the school cycle they are attending
- It guarantees money control, because monthly payments are deposited every month on My Account
- In the event of theft or loss of Banamex Debit Cards, the balance of the account is protected as of the moment of report to the bank, through Banamex Débito Seguro program, we also provide protection for 72 hours before the report, no additional cost.
- MasterCard Cards include accident insurance, which covers death or dismemberment for up to $500.00 dollars. In order to obtain it, two purchases must have been made with your My Account card on the month prior to the accident.
- Sign the corresponding contract
- Make an initial deposit of $300.00 pesos
- Be younger than 12 years old
- Minor's birth certificate or passport
- VALID PARENT OR TUTOR'S ID:
- Voting Card, INAPAM (Instituto Nacional de Personas Adultos Mayores), IMSS (Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social), Military Service Booklet, Professional ID or Passport.
FMM Multiple Migration Form: Non-immigrant foreigners who are staying in the country for less than 180 days FM2: Migration Form 2 FM3: Migration Form 3 FMVL: Local Visitor Migration Form FMTF: Border Worker Migration Form FMN: Business Migration Form FMVC. Migratory Form for Visitant or Advisor VISA. Any document issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE) certifying legal stay of a foreigner in the country
Only if the Voting Card address differs from the one stated in the product application, will the following documents be deemed valid: Water bill Predial bill Electricity bill Telephone bill
1 In the case that voting credentials are submitted as official ID and the address stated therein differs from the current address.