Cuenta Base Account
Cuenta Básica for the General Public referred to by section 45 of the Credit Institutions Act.
This is a money on demand bank deposit product (always available) in pesos.
Cuenta Base offers cost free minimum services stated below:
- Account opening and maintenance
- A debit card and replacement is granted in case of wear or renewal
- Payment of resources to the account by any means
- Balance checking and cash withdrawals at Banamex branches and ATMs.
- Payment of goods and services in affiliated businesses with your debit card
- Direct debit of services payment to suppliers who use this payment method
- Account cancellation
- Access to Exclusive Banamex Pre-sales
- Up to 10 beneficiaries
- Cost free use of e-Banking, Audiomatic and Banamex Movil
- Sign the corresponding contract
- Be older than 18 years old
- Valid ID:
- Voting Card, INAPAM (Instituto Nacional de Personas Adultos Mayores), IMSS (Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social), Military Service Booklet, Professional ID or Passport.
FMM Multiple Migration Form: They are non-immigrant foreigners whose stay in the country is shorter than 180 days. FM2: Migration Form 2. FM3: Migration Form 3. FMVL: Local Visitant Migration Form. FMTF: Cross-Border Worker Migration Form. FMN: Business Migration Form. FMVC. Migratory Form for Visitor or Advisor VISA. Any document issued by the Foreign Affairs Secretariat (SRE, Secretaria de Relaciones Exteriores) certifying the legal stay of the foreigner in the country.
Only if the Voting Card address differs from the one stated in the product application, will the following documents be deemed valid: Water bill Predial bill Electricity bill Telephone bill