Crédito Personal Banamex
A loan tailored to your needs, so that you can use the money as you want, whenever you want, with the guarantee that the rate and payments are fixed during the whole loan term.
With Banamex Personal Loan, you have the safety and confidence of knowing from the beginning how much you pay every month and how much the total amount to be paid will be when you finish the credit term.
It may be useful to immediately finance any short-term project as the credit use is not important.
- You may request it at any Banamex Branch.
- You receive the credit amount according to your needs.
- The procedure is fast and easy
- Your credit is immediately pre-authorized
- You may choose the term
- Fixed interest rate
- You may use it at will
- Immediate authorized amount withdrawal
- Convenient monthly payments
- Payments may be made through different means: debit from your account or at the cashier's desk in any Banamex Branch
- No penalty if you decide to pay earlier.
- Upon repayment of this credit, you may apply for another
- 12, 18, 24, 36 and 48 month terms for repayment
- Fixed and attractive interest rate
- Monthly fixed payments
- Credit use is not conditioned
- Easy withdrawal by credit on your Checking Account
- No penalty for early payments.
- Debt release insurance for death cost free1
What's the minimum and maximum credit you may apply for2?
Maximum amount: $500,000.00 pesos3
Minimum amount: $3,000.00 pesos
(Banamex Personal Loan is granted in national currency)
Opening: 2.0% plus VAT of the requested amount, which is added to the total credit amount and is paid in the agreed term
AVERAGE Total Annual Cost (TAC): 28.1% VAT excluded. Fixed Rate. Information. Estimation date November 2011. For the purposes of calculating the TAC, a credit limit of $85,000 is considered, with a weighted average annual interest rate of 25.0%, at a 36-month term
Annual Payment: $0.00
Statement print: $100 + VAT
Collection costs: $300 + VAT. They will be charged for each month or payment delay fraction, until the third overdue monthly payment
1 Insurance company terms and conditions apply.
2 Subject to meeting requirements, data verification and credit analysis
3 Granted based on payment capacity.
To check the terms and conditions of the Debt Release Insurance in case of death, visit:
Debt Release Insurance in case of death
Go to the Banamex Branch of your choice and fill in an Application-Contract
- Individuals or entities with business activity.
- Mexican or foreign with FM2 form.
- Between 21 years and 79 years 11 months.
- Minimum monthly income $3,000
- Have a telephone line at the address
- Current official ID
- Pay slip:
- Certificate of address1
Upon authorization of the credit line, the amount will be deposited in your checking account (Tradicional, Maestra, Productor Perfiles)
Get pre-authorization for your loan application immediately in only 10 minutes!
1 Only in the case that the address stated in the application is other than the ID address.
Contact: Customer service for doubts or clarification
Special Unit for Banamex Clients Service:
Address: 16 de Septiembre # 71 4º Piso, Col. Center, Zip Code 06000, Mexico F.D.
Mexico City telephone: 1226 2639 and toll-free line: 01 800 021 2345
National Committee for the Protection and Defense of Financial Services Users (CONDUSEF)
Telephone in Mexico City: 5340 0999 and toll-free line: 01 800 999 8080
Web site: www.condusef.gob.mx