Crédito Nómina Banamex
The ideal partner to get your dreams
Crédito Nómina Banamex
Being a Banamex Salary client, we grant you a loan of up to 12 months your salary!2
Banamex Salary Loan is a revolving credit, this means that as you pay it off, you can continue using it as many times as you wish, no need to re-apply for it.
It is designed for clients, employees and retirees who receive their payroll in Banamex. You can enjoy this benefit just by filling in an application in the Banamex Branch of their choice.
- 0% opening fee, annual fee and withdrawal
- You can use it as many times as you wish without the need to file any additional application. Just contact the Banamex Branch of your choice or call our Telephone Assistance Center to 01800-021-2345 or 1226-2639.
- You may get up to 12 months' salary, which may be repaid in up to 36 months.
- Payments are fixed and are calculated according to the selected term.
- With Banamex Salary Loan you can pay other debts and have a single one, paying less.
- If you do not have credit references, you may get up to 8 months' salary or $80,000.00 pesos, based on your payment capacity2.
- If you have credit references1, you may get up to 12 months' salary or $500,000.00 pesos2, based on your payment capacity.
- Upon authorization of loan, the amount is transferred to your Banamex debit card, where you receive your Banamex Salary to be used as you desire.
1 Credit references at least 6 months old.
2 Subject to meeting requirements, data verification and credit analysis
by Banco Nacional de México S.A., a member of Grupo Financiero Banamex.
- If your payroll account is a “Pagomatico” the loan payments will be applied automatically for the first half of the month during the 11th day of the month and for the second half of the month during the 23th day of the month. If your payroll account is a “Perfil Ejecutivo” the loan payments will be applied automatically for the first half of the month during the 13th day of the month and for the second half of the month during the 27th day of the month. If the credit is for Pensioners and your payroll account is a “Pagomatico” the loan payments will be applied automatically during the 23th day of the month, if your payroll account is a “Perfil Ejecutivo” the loan payments will be applied automatically during the 27th day of the month. It is very important to maintain sufficient funds to cover the payments on the dates marked.
- The interest rate is fixed from the time of the disbursement
- Balance and transaction check at ATMs with no charge.
- Term: 36 months for traditional clients and 60 months for Pensioners. By rearranging your Banamex Payroll Loan the unpaid balance is recalculated to the originally agreed period to pay your credit.
- Debt Insurance in case of death1.
1 Restrictions from the insurance company apply. Your payments must be in good standings in order to obtain the insurance benefit. Banamex reserves the right to cancel the insurance with prior notice, pursuant to the terms of the contract.
To check the terms and conditions of the Debt Insurance in case of death, visit:Debt Insurance in case of death.
- Be an individual with Mexican or foreign nationality with FM2.
- Be between 18 years and 79 years 11 months.
- Receive your salary in Tarjeta Pagomático or Perfil Ejecutivo, Cuenta Maestra Tradicional, Cuenta Maestra Opción and Cuenta Perfiles Banamex.
- Have minimum monthly income of $2,000.00 pesos (for active workers) or $1,500.00 pesos (for retirees).
- Have over three months' seniority at the company.
- Submit current official ID.
- Certificate of address (in case your current address is other than the address in your voting credentials).
- Pay slip:
- No opening fee, annual fee or credit withdrawal.
- Fee for printing additional account statement of $30.00 pesos + VAT.
- If your payroll account is a “Pagomatico” your credit payments are automatically loaded to your payroll account on the 11th day of the month and on the 23th day of the month. If your payroll account is a “Perfil Ejecutivo” your credit payments are automatically loaded to your payroll account on the 13th day of the month and on the 27th day of the month. If your payments are monthly payments and your payroll account is a “Pagomatico” it will be applied on the 23th of the month, if your payroll account is a “Perfil Ejecutivo” it will be applied the 27th of the month.
- Fee for $50 plus tax (periodicity of the commission, per event). No commission is charged on the first available.
Special Unit for Customer Service
Address: 16 de Septiembre 71, 4° piso, Colonia Centro, C.P. 06000, México D.F.
Telephone: 1226 2639, toll-free line 01 800 021 2345
Web site www.banamex.com
Telephone numbers inside the country 01 800 999 8080 and for the Federal District 5340 0999.
Web site: www.condusef.gob.mx
TOTAL ANNUAL COST (TAC) Average employee 28.2% VAT excluded. Fixed rate. It is considered to calculate a credit line of $100,000.00, with an average interest rate of 25% over a period of 36 months. For retirees CAT AVERAGE 26.8% VAT excluded, fixed rate. It is considered to calculate a credit line of $ 100,000.00, with an average interest rate of 24% a period of 60 months. For information and comparison purposes. September 2014 date calculation.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
|Methods of payment||SPECIFICATIONS|
|CASH||The payment is credited the same day and you need to have the account number of the credit described in the statement.|
In both case it is necessary to have the account number of the credit described in the statement. In the case of payment by check, this will be recived subject to collection.
|ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER||
In all this cases it is necessary to have the account number of the credit described in the statement.