Pagomatico is the fastest, easiest and safest way to receive your payroll payment, with over 12,800 options to make cost-free withdrawals.
- Without minimum balance or fees at Banamex Network (ATMs, Branches, Corresponsales, etc.)
- BancaNet and Audiomatic, cost free and with specialized assistance
- Banamex List Loan: Up to 10 month's salary or $350,000.00 pesos, without bond or guarantee, with bi-monthly fixed payments from $18.03 pesos per every $1,000.00 pesos, at a 36-month term. Only loan which may be withdrawn again through Banamex ATM1
- First annual fee cost-free when contracting your first Credit Card2
- Accidental Death Insurance and Nómina Segura Banamex to protect your family when you are no longer there. (Terms and conditions of the current policy apply)
- Additional protection of your balance at no cost, up to 72 hours before you report the theft or loss, through the program Débito Seguro. (Terms and conditions apply)
- Immediate replacement of your payroll cards, cost-free, at Banamex Branches, in case of damage, theft or loss, as well as immediate payment into your account in case of clarifications related to withdrawals at bank ATMs. (Terms and conditions apply)
- Exclusive previous sales and discounts at participating stores
1 Subject to credit approval as well as terms and conditions contained in the respective contract. TAC (Total Annual Cost of Banamex List Loan): 87.86% per year. Variable rate. Information. Calculation date December 01, 2008. This TAC has been calculated under the assumption that the maximum variable rate will be charged; the TAC calculated over the minimum rate is 23.52%, and is assigned based on each customer's credit profile. Considers an ordinary annual rate of TIIE + 43.32 points, maximum applicable rate and minimum applicable rate. Considers an ordinary annual rate of TIIE + 9.32 points, with a credit line of $20,000.00 at a 36-month term.
2 Applies for cards with promotion. Subject to credit approval as well as terms and conditions contained in the respective contract. TAC (Total Annual Cost) of 27.84 to 70%, based on the product. Variable rate. Exclusively for information and comparison purposes. Calculated on December 11, 2008.
- Free socio-economic study and due payment reduction scheme for Mortgage Loan1
- Discount in the opening fee of Autocontado Credit Loan2
1 Subject to compliance with current credit policies, your payment capacity and the real estate property value. TAC (Total Annual Cost) for informational purposes: 12.80%. Acquisition at 80% 15 years, calculated with average housing value of: $868,248.00 pesos, 12.80% Cofinavit at 80% 15 years, calculated with average housing value of: $868,248.00 pesos, 12.90%. Change your mortgage at 80% 15 years, calculated with average housing value of $868,248.00 pesos, 19.22%, payment of liabilities and liquidity at 60% 10 years, calculated with average housing value of $868,248.00 pesos. TAC calculated in January 2009. Exclusively for information and comparison purposes.
2 TAC (Total Annual Cost): from 24.18 to 66.59%, calculated at a maximum preferential annual rate of 17.9% and a maximum ordinary annual rate of 44%, respectively, and a TAC from 18.64 to 30.11%, calculated at a maximum preferred annual rate of 13.9% and a maximum ordinary annual rate of 22% fixed rate. For informational purposes, calculation date January 12, 2009. Considering a credit line of $100,000.00 pesos at a 36-month term and an opening fee of 1.5%.
- Be of legal age
- Current official ID
- Certificate of address